College Visits And Tours
It is never to early for students to start exploring college options. They should be encouraged to research, visit and tour the institution of their interest. Many times, local churches, sororities and fraternities as well as others will offer college tours at little or no cost. It is important for students and families to learn, often through newspapers as well as through organizations themselves and guidance departments, which tours are being offered.
- How do you feel on the campus?
- What majors are offered?
- What is the tuition?
- Are scholarships offers available?
- Is on-campus housing available?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- What are the graduation rates for each year?